New Year’s resolutions are fun to make but very difficult to maintain. Each January, many Nigerians resolve to better themselves in some way. It’s difficult to keep up the zeal months after, but it’s not impossible. This new year 2015, pick one of the following healthy resolutions, and stick with it.
- Lose weight
- Eat healthy – more of vegetables and fruits
- Reduce the stress – learn to sleep well, relax and take vacations every now and then
- Quit smoking
- Moderate your alcohol intake
- Smile as often as possible
- Practice Hand washing
- Drink lots of water
- Abstinence/play safe
- Show some love to people around you
Practice these 10 tips and you’re on your way to a better health in 2015.